Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa is what we specialize in. On a regular basis we sources the best available flight options available, in order to provide our clients with the best.
Dream World Adventures offer its valued clients Kilimanjaro Adventure packages that is flight-inclusive Johannesburg International Airport (O.R. Tambo International Airport) to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
The Dream World Adventures team has been promoting Kilimanjaro for over 20 years and have reached the summit of Kilimanjaro on numerous occasions and also the summits of several other high altitude mountains including Mts. Kenya, Elbrus and Aconcagua.
Feel free to contact us on +27 12 331 6730 (Pretoria – South Africa), or kindly complete the below quote request form for a detailed quote.
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa with the Marangu 6 day route:
Marangu route package price R23 500-00 plus Airfares (R7 000-00) = R30 500-00 pps. (T&C’s apply)
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa with the Machame 6 day route:
Machame route package price R24 300-00 plus Airfares (R7 000-00) = R31 300-00 pps. (T&C’s apply)
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa with the Umbwe 6 day route:
Umbwe route package price R24 300-00 plus Airfares (R7 000-00) = R31 300-00 pps. (T&C’s apply)
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa with the Lemosho 6 day route:
Lemosho route package price R25 100-00 plus Airfares (R7 000-00) = R32 100-00 pps. (T&C’s apply)
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa with the Rongai 6 day route:
Rongai route package price R25 100-00 plus Airfares (R7 000-00) = R32 100-00 pps. (T&C’s apply)
(T&C’s apply) – All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
Group discounts are also available upon request tailored to your requirements. For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page below.
The above packages prices include the following:
- Return airfares from Johannesburg International (O.R. Tambo) Airport to Kilimanjaro International Airport, based on the lowest fare class
- All airport taxes payable (taxes are subject to change weekly)
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro International airport in Tanzania to Hotel Springlands (or similar) in Moshi on arrival
- Transfer from Hotel Springlands to Kilimanjaro International airport on departure
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Moshi, on a bed & breakfast (based on shared occupancy)
- Dinner at the hotel after completion of your climb
- Transfer from Moshi to the Kilimanjaro national park gate – starting point of your trek
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro national park gate to Moshi – upon completion of your trek
- All Kilimanjaro national park fees & government taxes, climbing permits & camp/hut fees
- Rescue fees for emergency evacuation from the mountain
- Guides and porters salaries (Only qualified guides are used on each expedition)
- All meals on the mountain that includes hot drinks, this also includes all eating utensils
- All camping equipment, this includes tents, camp chairs & hikers sleeping mat
- On successful completion of your expedition you will receive a unique Kilimanjaro certificate issued by the Tanzanian National Park
- Guide carries a pulse oximeter
- Guide will carry a portable oxygen canister – to be used in emergency situations only!
Kilimanjaro packages from South Africa quote request – please complete the below for an updated quote on our current special package offers.
Copyright © 2005 – 2017 Dream World Adventures, Zanzibar & Kilimanjaro specialist