Karafuu Beach Resort Zanzibar (Dec 2021)
* Per person sharing on all inclusive
4 star Zanzibar Island Resort
Travel 05 Dec 21 – 21 Dec 21 R 17,595.00*
Travel 16 Dec 21 – 23 Dec 21 Sold out
Travel 19 Dec 21 – 26 Dec 21 R 22,450.00*
Travel 21 Dec 21 – 28 Dec 21 R 23,595.00*
Travel 23 Dec 21 – 30 Dec 21 R 26,995.00*
Travel 26 Dec 21 – 02 Jan 22 R 28,595.00*
Travel 28 Dec 21 – 04 Jan 22 R 29,750.00*
Travel 30 Dec 21 – 06 Jan 22 R 31,850.00*
Subject to availability at time of booking
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Zanzibar:
- Enquire to see more:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Karafuu Beach Resort Zanzibar.
- All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks).
- Return airfare between Joburg and Zanzibar.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page below.
- The Zanzibar resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Zanzibar Tourism Board.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to enter Zanzibar & will have a rapid antigen test done on arrival (US$25pp, payable online).
- All travellers will complete an online Traveller’s Health Surveillance Form for Zanzibar within 24hrs of arrival to Zanzibar.
- South African passport holders do not require a visa.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to return to South Africa (US$80pp at test centres, excluding transfers, or US$120pp for Mobile testing at your resort).
- All travellers are required to have valid travel insurance that includes cover for Covid-19.