Marangu Route Kilimanjaro – 6 days for 2021
For travel in 2021
High altitude adventure
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Kilimanjaro:
- Enquire to see more:
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro International airport in Tanzania to Hotel Springlands (or similar) in Moshi on arrival.
- Transfer from Hotel Springlands to Kilimanjaro International airport on departure.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Moshi(1 night before & 1 night after the climb), on a bed & breakfast (based on shared occupancy).
- Dinner at the hotel after completion of your climb.
- Transfer from Moshi to the Kilimanjaro National Park gate – starting point of your trek.
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro National Park gate to Moshi – upon completion of your trek.
- All Kilimanjaro National Park fees & government taxes, climbing permits & camping/hut fees.
- Rescue fees for emergency evacuation from the mountain.
- Guides and porters salaries (Only qualified guides are used on each trek).
- All meals on the mountain that includes hot drinks, this also includes all eating utensils.
- All camping equipment, this includes tents, camp chairs & hikers sleeping mattress.
- On successful completion of your expedition you will receive a unique Kilimanjaro certificate issued by the Tanzanian National Park.
- Guide carries a pulse oximeter.
- Guide will carry a portable oxygen canister – to be used in emergency situations only!
- All package prices above are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For updated logistics package prices, please complete the enquiry form on the page below.
- Our Kilimanjaro package prices above exclude flights due to the fact that there are several flight options to get you to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
- Flights from Johannesburg currently vary between R6 000-R11 000 per person return and will depend on your preferred travel dates and airline choice (we will suggest the most suitable flight schedule option for a workable itinerary).
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to enter mainland Tanzania & will have a rapid antigen test done on arrival (US$10pp, payable online).
- All travellers will complete an online Traveller’s Health Surveillance Form within 24hrs of arrival to Tanzania.
- South African passport holders do not require a visa.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to return to South Africa (US$50pp at test centres, excluding transfers).
- All travellers are required to have valid travel insurance that includes cover for high altitude mountaineering & Covid-19.