Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort 2022
* Per person sharing on Half Board
5 Star Mauritius Resort
Travel 07 Jan’22 – 31 Jan’22 R24,995.00*
Travel 01 Feb’22 – 20 Apr’22 R26,295.00*
Travel 21 Apr’22 – 30 Sep’22 R21,950.00*
Travel 01 Oct’22 – 31 Oct’22 R24,895.00*
Subject to availability at time of booking
- Enquire to see more:
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Mauritius:
- Return airfare between Joburg and Mauritius.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort.
- Full board meal plan (breakfast & dinner).
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page below.
- The Mauritius resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Mauritius Tourism Board.
• Fully vaccinated travellers (18 years and older at the time of travel) can enter Mauritius without the need for a 14-night quarantine stay.
• ALL travellers (including infants) require a negative PCR test conducted within 72hrs of arrival to Mauritius.
• All travellers are to complete the mandatory health forms before the flight to Mauritius. These forms need to be completed and handed to immigration and health officials on arrival.
• SA Health screening forms for exit and entry are to be completed.
• For hotel stays a mandatory antigen test is required on arrival at your hotel (day 0) and again on (day 5) of your stay (approx. R300pp per test- some hotels do provide the test at no additional charge). These will be chargeable, subject to your hotel policy.
• You can explore the island after you receive a negative result from your antigen test on (day 0).
• Travellers above 5 years of age require a negative PCR test conducted within 72 hrs of departure to board the flight and re-enter South Africa (your Mauritian hotel will facilitate this for you – approx. R850pp, payable directly).
• Comprehensive travel insurance that includes Covid-19 Health cover is mandatory.