Radisson Blu Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius Oct22 School Holiday Package
7 Night stay, from only:
4* Mauritius Resort
Set departure 03 – 10 Oct’22 – Breakfast and dinner daily, from R27,999.00 pps*
Book before 02 Sep’22
Not finding what you are looking for?
Then please click here!
* Prices are for per person sharing, indication prices only, enquire for updated quotes, subject to availability at time of booking.
- Enquire to see more:
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Mauritius:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius
- Starting price on half board (breakfast & dinner) with the option to upgrade to All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks) at extra cost.
- Return airfare between Joburg and Mauritius.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- Welcome cocktail
- Mangrove Nature Track, River Kayak Safari, shuttle to Flacq Market, Sunrise Beach Yoga, Stargazing, Swimming Platform, Bicycle Tours.
- Mini bar replenished once a day.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page.
- The Mauritius resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Mauritius Tourism Board.
Mauritius Entry Requirements
- As of the 1st of July 2022, regardless of vaccination status, travellers do not need to present a negative PCR test before flying to Mauritius.
- It is recommended to have health insurance and a vaccination card.
- Wearing masks during the flight is mandatory for entry into Mauritius.
- Any person having tested Covid-19 positive within 7 days of departure shall not be allowed to board a flight to Mauritius.
- Wearing masks is not mandatory in Mauritius, with the exception of at the airport and other ports of entry, public transport, hospitals and clinics.
Documentation Requirements For Flights To Mauritius
- It is recommended for all passengers flying to Mauritius to complete the Mauritius All-in-One Travel Digital Form.
- It is also recommended to get Health Insurance that covers Covid-19 treatment.
- A passport that is valid for the period of intended stay and has 2 blank pages. Non-South African citizens will also require a visa.
- Infants and children under 18 years of age require both a passport and an unabridged birth certificate for travel, additionally, a letter of consent (Affidavit) is required when an infant or child is travelling with one (1) single parent.
- Valid return flight tickets.
View more info on Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius
More Mauritius Package Specials on offer