Sea Cliff Resort and Spa HB Zanzibar (Jan & Feb ’22)
* Per person sharing on Half Board
5 Star Zanzibar Island Resort
Long stay special – stay 7 pay 6 nights.
Travel 15 Jan 22 – 01 Mar 22 R18,190.00*
Subject to availability at time of booking
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa Zanzibar.
- All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast & dinner).
- Return airfare between Joburg and Zanzibar.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page below.
- The Zanzibar resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Zanzibar Tourism Board.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to enter Zanzibar & will have a rapid antigen test done on arrival (US$25pp, payable online).
- All travellers will complete an online Traveller’s Health Surveillance Form for Zanzibar within 24hrs of arrival to Zanzibar.
- South African passport holders do not require a visa.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to return to South Africa (US$80pp at test centres, excluding transfers, or US$120pp for Mobile testing at your resort).
- All travellers are required to have valid travel insurance that includes cover for Covid-19.