Karafuu Beach Resort Zanzibar Package Specials
7 Night stay, from only:
4*PLUS Zanzibar Island Resort
Travel 02 Apr’22–10 May’22 – Half Board, from R13,690.00 pps*
Karafuu Beach Resort closed between 10May’22-31May’22
Travel 04 Jun’22–28 Jun’22 – Half Board, from R13,690.00 pps*
Travel 02 Jul’22-30 Jul’22 – Half Board, from R15,290.00 pps*
Travel 02 Aug’22-30 Aug’22 – Half board, from R17,150.00 pps*
Travel 03 Sep’22–01 Nov’22 – Half Board, from R15,290.00 pps*
* Prices are for per person sharing, based on set departures on direct flights (departing Tuesdays & Saturdays only), subject to availability at time of booking.
* High season flight airfares, R1650-00 pp applicable on certain dates (11 Jun’22 – 12 Jul’22, 17 Sep’22 – 08 Oct’22, 08 Dec’22 – 22 Dec’22).
- Enquire to see more:
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Zanzibar:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Karafuu Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar.
- Starting price on half board (breakfast & dinner) with the option to upgrade to All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks) at extra cost.
- Return airfare between Joburg and Zanzibar.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Based on set departures on direct flights (departing Tuesdays & Saturdays only).
- High season flight airfares, R1650pp applicable on certain dates (11 Jun’22 – 12 Jul’22, 17 Sep’22 – 08 Oct’22, 08 Dec’22 – 22 Dec’22).
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- Special prices includes early booking discounts and or long stay offers (details to be presented in our updated quotes).
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page below.
- The Zanzibar resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Zanzibar Tourism Board.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to enter Zanzibar & will have a rapid antigen test done on arrival (US$25pp, payable online).
- All travellers will complete an online Traveller’s Health Surveillance Form for Zanzibar within 24hrs of arrival to Zanzibar .
- South African passport holders do not require a visa.
- Travellers aged 5 and older require a negative PCR test to return to South Africa (US$80pp at test centres, excluding transfers, or US$120pp for Mobile testing at your resort).
- All travellers are required to have valid travel insurance that includes cover for Covid-19.
View more info on Karafuu Beach Resort Zanzibar
More Zanzibar Package Specials on offer