Casuarina Resort and Spa Mauritius Package Specials
7 Night stay, from only:
3* Mauritius Resort
Travel 25 Jun’22–02 Jul’22 – Full Board, from R15,699.00 pps*
Travel 02 Jul’22-09 Jul’22 – Full Board, from R15,699.00 pps*
Travel 09 Jul’22-16 Jul’22 – Full Board, from R15,350.00 pps*
Travel 10 Jul’22-17 Jul’22 – Full Board, from R15,015.00 pps*
* Prices are for per person sharing, based on set departures on direct flights (departing on set departure dates), subject to availability at time of booking.
- Enquire to see more:
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Mauritius:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Casuarina Resort and Spa Mauritius.
- Starting price on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with the option to upgrade to All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks) at extra cost.
- Return airfare between Joburg and Mauritius.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page.
- The Mauritius resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Mauritius Tourism Board.
- Fully vaccinated travellers (18 years and older at the time of travel) can enter Mauritius without the need for a 14-night quarantine stay.
- No more PCR Test required before flying to Mauritius. Children under 18 years old are exempted from vaccination. Children over 5 years old must wear masks in the mandatory areas.
- All travellers are to complete the mandatory health forms before the flight to Mauritius. These forms need to be completed and handed to immigration and health officials on arrival.
- SA Health screening forms for exit and entry are to be completed.
- For hotel stays a mandatory antigen test is required on arrival at your hotel (day 0) and again on (day 5) of your stay (approx. R300pp per test- some hotels do provide the test at no additional charge). These will be chargeable, subject to your hotel policy.
- You can explore the island after you receive a negative result from your antigen test on (day 0).
- For all unvaccinated travellers returning to South Africa, a negative PCR test is required to be done 72 hours prior to travel (children under 5 years are exempted from PCR requirements).
- Comprehensive travel insurance that includes Covid-19 Health cover is mandatory.
View more info on Casuarina Resort and Spa Mauritius
More Mauritius Package Specials on offer