Domaine De Grand Baie Mauritius Package Specials
7 Night stay, from only:
Travel 18 Dec’23 ~ 25 Dec’23 – Half board, from R33,050.00 pps.*
The per person price based on group of 2 people sharing a 1-bedroom apartment
Travel 11 Jan’24 ~ 31 Jan’24 – Half board, from R22,650.00 pps.*
Travel 01 Feb’24 ~ 21 Mar’24 – B&B, from R14,690.00 pps.*
Travel 21 Mar’24 ~ 30 Sep’24 – Half board, from R22,650.00 pps.*
The per person price based on group of 4 people sharing a 2-bedroom apartment
Prices are for per person sharing, for group of 4 guests sharing a 2-bedroom apartment, valid for travel in 2023/2024, indication prices only, excludes peak season supplements, enquire for updated quotes, subject to availability at time of booking.
Let us provide you with a free quote for this great Mauritius package!
- The two-bedroom apartments are very spacious and have a terrace.
- Apartments are tastefully furnished and have a fully equipped kitchen.
- They have 2 bedrooms with double beds & a living room.
- Perfect for friends & family vacations.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Domaine De Grand Baie Mauritius – 4 people sharing a 2-bedroom apartment.
- Starting price includes Breakfast & dinner daily.
- Return airfare between Joburg and Mauritius.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- Shuttle to the Mont Choisy Golf Course, Mont Choisy Beach, Grand Bay Village and Shopping Centers
- Daily Activities
- Access to the sauna, hammam and 2 swimming pools (Outdoor and Indoor), weekly happy hour with entertainment at the lounge bar.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page.
- The Mauritius resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Mauritius Tourism Board.