RIU Jambo Zanzibar Package Specials
7 Night stay, from only:
4* Zanzibar Island Resort
Travel 08 Oct’22~30 Oct’22 -All-Inclusive, from R25,646.00 pps*
* Prices are for per person sharing, based on set departures on direct flights, subject to availability at time of booking.
For travel in Oct ’22 & Nov ’22 – Saturday set departures only.
For travel in Dec ’22 – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays set departures.
* High season flight airfares applicable on during Public & School holiday & high demand.
- Enquire to see more:
- What is included:
- Terms & Conditions:
- What you need to know to travel to Zanzibar:
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Riu Jambo Zanzibar.
- All-inclusive meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks).
- Return airfare between Joburg and Zanzibar.
- Approximate Airport Taxes.
- Return transfers between Airport & Resort.
- All package prices shown here are per person sharing and for indication only.
- Short notice bookings, to travel less than 30 days from making booking may attract higher prices.
- Based on set departures on direct flights (departing Tuesdays & Saturdays only).
- High season flight airfares applicable on during Public & School holiday & high demand.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations or factors out of our control including but not limited to availability of flights and accommodation at the time of making a booking with us.
- Special prices may includes early booking discounts and or long stay offers (details to be presented in our updated quotes).
- For updated package prices please complete the enquiry form provided on this page.
- The Zanzibar resort star ratings indicated are not determined by Dream World Adventures, but are market related and destination specific as per classification criteria laid out by the Zanzibar Tourism Board.
- Unvaccinated travellers aged 5 and older, Zanzibar requires a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival and you may be required to undergo a rapid antigen test at the airport.
- Fully vaccinated travellers, aged 5 and older, are exempted from PCR and/or rapid tests on arrival to Zanzibar.
- You will need a valid passport (+6 months after return date with 2 clear pages) to travel.
- South African passport holders do not require a visa.
- Comprehensive travel insurances to highly recommended for all International travel packages.
View more info on Riu Jambo Zanzibar
More Zanzibar Package Specials on offer